alternate content goes here
Why Culinary School?
It’s never been more important that you demand the very best education from a culinary school. Opportunities abound for trained, educated culinary professionals whether it is at a local bistro or a four-star restaurant, a corporate cafeteria or a cruise ship.
We’ll help prepare you for this new world of global cuisine by teaching you the fundamentals and immersing you in a wide array of international influences. Culinary school is an eye-opening and richly rewarding experience that will broaden your abilities, foster your talents, and make you more valuable to employers. This wide-ranging international exposure is designed to equip you with the knowledge the industry demands. You’ll enter the profession with a wider assortment of professional tools and a unique ability to find creative solutions to real-world challenges. It’s what will separate you from the competition.
If you already have a college degree, or you want to focus on honing your cooking skills, one of our Certificate or Diploma programs may be for you.
An Associate’s degree program will help you build fundamental skills in professional teamwork, communications, cooking and management you need to be an effective culinary professional.
A Bachelor’s degree program can put you on a path toward a culinary management career while still developing your cooking skills throughout the program. And you may be able to finish your culinary school degree in as little as three years if your study year-round.
- Culinary Arts: Bachelor’s Degrees, Associate Degrees, Diploma/Certificate
- Culinary Management: Bachelor’s Degrees
- Baking & Pastry: Associate Degrees, Diploma/Certificate
- Wine, Spirits, and Beverage Management: Associate Degrees
- Hospitality Leadership Management: Bachelor's Degrees
- Hospitality Food and Beverage Management: Bachelor's Degrees
The Art Institutes is a system of over 50 schools across North America.
* Culinary program and technology offerings vary at each school. Prospective students should check the course offerings at The Art Institute location they are interested in attending prior to enrollment.