My Ai Campus Search
media
fashion
design
Student Life
It's you we're thinking of
From housing to a culture of learning, take a look at this network of services intended to help handle the details so you can focus on your education.
 
*Required field
select
select
select
select
select
The Art Institute of Fort Worth is a campus of South University.

Step 1 of 2

*Required Fields

Detailed info about programs is yours
for the asking!
First Name
Last Name
Email
When did you/will you graduate high school?
*What's the best location for you?
select
*What program at that location are you into? If you aren’t sure yet, no worries. Just select "undecided."
select
*Are you a U.S. citizen?
*Phone

ex. 5551234567
*Country of Mailing Address
*Address
Address 2
*City
* State/Province
*Zip/Postal Code
* How did you hear about us?
Any comments you would like to share?

Chat or Text Live Now

Online Chat

You can chat live online with an Art Institutes representative who can answer your questions - right now.

Library

The Library collection consists of multiple format resources and services to meet the needs of students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Approximately 75 percent of the print resources are directly related to the programs of study, with the remaining 25 percent supporting the general education curriculum. Multimedia materials DVDs, as well as online databases containing audio, image, and video files. In addition to its specialized collections, the Library provides study space, proof-reading, copier service, and access to program-related software, word processing, electronic databases, and the Internet. The library staff offers library tours, one-on-one training, and bibliographic instruction in the classroom.

Students can visit the library website anytime by logging onto their student portal and clicking the Online Library link.

Library Hours
Monday-Thursday
8:00am-10:00pm

Friday
8:00am-5:00pm

Saturday
9:00am-4:00pm

Sunday
Closed

Also, visit our campus guide: http://aii.campusguides.com/aifwlibrary. This is an excellent place for students to start research projects, papers, and homework assignments along with all of the other considerable library resources.

To contact any of our friendly library staff with please email aifwlibrary@aii.edu.

The Art Institute of Fort Worth, a campus of South University

7000 Calmont Avenue, Suite 150, Fort Worth, TX 76116
1.817.210.0808 • 1.888.422.9686
VISIT US ON:
The Art Institutes on Facebook The Art Institutes on Flickr The Art Institutes on You Tube The Art Institutes on Twitter
The Art Institutes on Ai Insite The Art Institutes on iTunes University

 

 

.