Creating the right environment
From housing to a culture of learning, take a look at the services provided to help with the details so you can focus on completing your education.
- Make new friends with others who share your creative interests.
- Enjoy organized trips and activities.
- Take advantage of on-site resident assistants and professional staff to provide advice and guidance.
- Pay just one quarterly fee.
- Housing is located a mere 8 minute walk from campus.
- Find yourself close to shopping, cultural activities, and entertainment.
- Cook at home, eat out, or take advantage of value-priced, pay-as-you-go, food service on campus.
- Take advantage of an apartment in move-in condition
- All apartments are completely furnished, including dishwasher, washers, and dryers.
- Use the on-site fitness center.
- Lounge by the swimming pool.
- Roast marshmallows at the community fire pit
- Enjoy competitive rates.
- Pay no extra bills for utilities - all of the following utilities are included: water, sewer, electric, gas, and basic cable.*
- Pay no extra charges for computer lab access.
- Take responsibility only for your share of the rent for the term of the lease.
- If you are eligible, include the cost of housing in your financial plan.
Student Housing Pamphlet
*Reasonable, ordinary and customary usage only.
For more information on available student housing, please contact Sarah Lagos at email@example.com or call 757.493.6767