Get Ready for Graduation 2015!
June 4, 2015
In June 2014, over 3000 students graduated from The Art Institutes system of schools, joining a network of over 200,000 Art Institutes alumni. Even more students joined them in our winter ceremonies. Now, it’s time to celebrate the next class of graduates to walk this June as they take another step toward doing what they love for life.
Will you be attending a Commencement ceremony at one of our locations? If you’re celebrating your own graduation this year or that of a fellow student, friend, or family member, share the experience with #AiGrad.Follow #AiGrad here, and look for your own post to appear!
With every ceremony featuring a keynote speaker, here’s a preview of just some of the individuals who will be sharing their wisdom and advice with this year’s graduating class.
- The Art Institute of California—Inland Empire, a campus of Argosy University: Emmy Award- winning recording producer and engineer, Eddie Kramer, has worked with Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, and countless other musical legends.
- The Art Institute of Jacksonville: Al Letson is an accomplished playwright, performance poet, actor, and host of the NPR show, State of the Re:Union.
- The Art Institute of California—Los Angeles, a campus of Argosy University: Screenwriter and Director John MacInnes was the writer for Activision’s Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and the winner of the 2011 Nicholl Fellowship in Screenwriting for Outside the Wire.
- The Art Institute of Pittsburgh: Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Martha Rial is a 1982 Associate of Science in Photography graduate of The Art Institute of Pittsburgh. She specializes in documentary, editorial, and portrait photography.
- The Art Institute of Colorado: Steve Wright is a senior visual effects artist with over 20 years of production experience creating digital effects for over 70 television commercials and 70 feature films, such as Night at the Museum 2, Shutter Island, Ray, Ali, Traffic, Air Force One, Batman & Robin, and many more.
- The Art Institute of California—Sacramento, a campus of Argosy University: Howard Scott Warshaw has worked as a software designer/programmer, award winning film maker, celebrated video game developer, author, teacher, columnist, engineering manager, and most recently a psychotherapist. He is well-known for his work with Atari in the early 1980’s and is credited with contributing to the birth of the video game industry.
All graduating students are also encouraged to stay in touch with The Art Institutes and their fellow alumni in the creative arts by joining The Art Institutes Alumni Connections network.
Watch highlights from last year’s ceremonies below!
Learn more about our programs.Get Brochure
June 4, 2015graduation