Local High School Students Awarded The Ohio Legislative Scholarship to Attend The Art Institute of Ohio-Cincinnati
May 29, 2014
Nominated by seven Ohio State Senators and one Representative, eight local high school students were recently awarded scholarships to attend The Art Institute of Ohio-Cincinnati by the Ohio Legislative Scholarship committee of the Ohio Association of Career Colleges and Schools.
The winning students along with their scholarship award and nominating state legislator are listed below:
- Nominated by Senator Robert Peterson: Brittney Balon from Lynchburg-Clay High School | Bachelor of Applied Science in Culinary Management - $44,000 Scholarship
- Nominated by Representative Robert Hackett: Alexander Rhode from Greeneview High School | Bachelor of Arts in Advertising - $10,000 Scholarship
- Nominated by Senator Christopher Widener: Maliyah Frierson from London High School | Bachelor of Applied Science in Culinary Management - $10,000 Scholarship
- Nominated by Senator William Beagle: Mason Ride from Miami Valley Career Technical | Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Filmmaking & Video Production - $10,000 Scholarship
- Nominated by Senator Bill Coley II:
- Madison Perry from D. Russel Lee Career Technology Center | Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design - $10,000 Scholarship
- Dalton Joseph from Edgewood High School | Associate of Applied Science in Graphic Design - $5,000 Scholarship
- Nominated by Senator William Seitz: Kelly Glore from Reading High School | Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts & Animation - $10,000 Scholarship
- Nominated by Senator Shannon Jones: Alissa Wensyel from Springboro High School | Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts - $5,000 Scholarship
“We congratulate each and every one of these students – this is an amazing achievement and we look forward to them attending The Art Institute of Ohio-Cincinnati as they begin their collegiate journey,” says Wendy Butler, president of The Art Institute of Ohio – Cincinnati.
The Art Institute of Ohio—Cincinnati is one of The Art Institutes, a system of over 50 schools throughout North America. Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options are subject to change. Several institutions included in The Art Institutes system are campuses of South University or Argosy University. The Art Institute of Ohio—Cincinnati is located at 8845 Governors Hill Drive, Suite 100, Cincinnati, OH 45249-3317. Registration # 04-01-1698B. ©2014 The Art Institutes International LLC.
See aiprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, federal salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Learn more about our programs.Get Brochure