Ai Atlanta to Celebrate Student Finalists at the 2018 Atlanta ADDY's Award Gala
February 13, 2018
The American Advertising Awards, formerly the ADDYs, is the advertising industry's largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club (Ad Club) competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising.
This year, eight student entries from The Art Institute of Atlanta have been selected as Finalists for the Atlanta market. These individuals, along with faculty and staff, will attend the 2018 ADDY’s Award Gala on Thursday, February 22 at the Fox Theatre to see who walks away a winner and the chance to compete on a national scale.
Image Courtesy of the Atlanta Ad Club/Atlanta ADDY Awards
Below is the list of student finalists and titles of their work.
• Kristopher Burris (BFA, Digital Photography) — Crawfish
• Aboubacar Kante (BFA, Digital Photography) — Jody
• Curtisey Liggins (BFA, Digital Photography) — Mechanic
• Molly Bailey (BFA, Graphic & Web Design) — Tibble
• Molly Bailey (BFA, Graphic & Web Design) — Natura
• Molly Bailey (BFA, Graphic & Web Design)— Tropical Smoothie Cafe
• Juan Molina (BFA, Graphic & Web Design) — Tazumal Tours
• Nadia Rahman (BFA, Graphic & Web Design) — Candy Press
• Torey Stevenson (BFA, Graphic & Web Design) — Pantone Pops
• Sydney Tanner (BFA, Graphic & Web Design) —Evently
Find out who will walk away with an Atlanta ADDY award by purchasing tickets online by clicking here. Congratulations to our students for their exceptional work!
Learn more about our programs.Get Brochure