Putting your education within reach.
At The Art Institutes system of schools, students have a lot on their plates. They’re pushed and challenged to bring out the very best they have inside. The last thing they should have to worry about is whether they can afford it. That’s why we’re constantly working to help prevent financial barriers from interfering with their education—so that our students can focus their time, talent and passion on bringing their creativity to life.
These are just three of the innovative initiatives we’ve designed to help make a creative education at The Art Institutes more financially attainable for talented students with the passion to make creativity their career.
Tuition Lock —The Art Institutes is offering students the opportunity to lock-in their tuition rate! Students who start classes in our January session, who maintain continuous enrollment throughout their program, will receive a locked program tuition rate that is not subject to future increases. Click Here for additional details.
The Art Grant
Rewarding dedication with up to $17,340* toward tuition.**
When students are fully committed to pursuing a creative calling, it can pay off in countless ways—one of which is saving on the cost of tuition.
When our students maintain continuous enrollment and satisfy other eligibility criteria, every 12 credits they complete can earn money towards tuition. Over the course of their education, that can mean up to $17,340 for bachelor’s degree programs (an average of up to 18%), and up to $5,845 (up to 13%) for associate’s degree programs. All new and current students are eligible, and there are no GPA requirements beyond Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
To learn more about the Art Grant, visit AiArtGrant.com.
* For Bachelor's Degree programs only.
** The Art Grant is offered at all Art Institutes schools. Check with the school you’re considering attending for exceptions and details.
A hands-on head start.
High school juniors and seniors who have completed and submitted an application to an Art Institutes school can begin building a foundation of success before first term begins—at no charge—in our innovative College Bound program.* Here, students have the opportunity to learn and develop essential skills through interactive, engaging projects in once-weekly classes over 11 weeks as they:
- Begin the transition into college life
- Explore and affirm their area of study
- Build a portfolio of work from a successfully completed College Bound course that they can use to request proficiency credit for an equivalent course upon enrollment with any Art Institutes school.
To find out more, visit AiCollegeBound.com.
* Students who successfully complete a course will receive a certificate of completion. The College Bound courses are non-credit bearing and do not transfer into our academic program offerings or the offerings of any other institution. However as part of the course you will have the opportunity to develop a portfolio that you are able to request proficiency credit. Proficiency credit is awarded based on the proficiency credit policy defined in an institution’s academic catalog. The cost of the College Bound courses varies between $325 and $350. This cost is waived for any student that has an application and completed essay on file with the school. Check with the school you are interested in attending for exceptions and details, as not all programs are offered at all locations. Individual location participation is subject to change.