Culinary Open House
This is more than a school.
It's an inspiring community of like-minded people, all striving to bring out the best in themselves, and in each other. If you're ready to make creativity your way of life, we can help you prepare. Come find out how by attending Open House.
Next Open House: June 28, 2017Time: 2pm - 5pm
What you'll learn
A creative education is a unique challenge, and our Culinary Open House will give you an idea of what it's really like.
You'll have a chance to:
- Tour our teaching kitchens that feature industry-related equipment
- Discuss the latest trends and how Ai helps graduates stay ahead of the curve
- Learn about the programs offered within the Culinary area of study
- Connect with other creative people
- Learn about your financial aid and payment options*
- Get answers to your questions
- Apply for admission
To request accommodations in connection with this event, contact the Student Services Department or program organizer in advance at (800) 275-2420.
Making your future attainable starts with making your education more affordable.
Learn how you can earn a tuition grant of up to $17,532 for bachelor’s degree programs (an average of up to 20%) and up to $6,574, (up to 15%), for associate’s degree programs.
The Art Grant is offered at all Art Institutes schools except for The Art Institute of Vancouver and The Art Institute of Pittsburgh—Online Division. Amounts vary by location. Check with the school you’re considering attending for exceptions and details.
Think this might be the place for you?Then we look forward to meeting you. RSVP online or by phone, and we'll help you get started.