The Art Institute of Houston Opens Veteran’s Lounge
October 1, 2015
(Houston, September 2015) On Wednesday, September 9, 2015, The Art Institute of Houston held the ribbon cutting ceremony for its new Veteran’s Lounge. The lounge is called the Shane Martin Veteran’s Lounge – named after a former student who was killed in combat. The new Veteran’s Club President began the ceremony with a tribute to Shane and his family, followed by a few words by Campus President Susanne Behrens and Campus Dean of Student Affairs Daryl Conte. The ceremony closed with a moment of silence and playing of Taps.
Attached is a photo from the ceremony with current students and a graduate who are Veterans. (L-R):
• Carlos Nieves – Bachelor of Science in Fashion & Retail Management
• Juan Flores – 2015 Graduate - Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts
• Ben Ferguson - Bachelor of Science in Culinary Management
• Stephanie Parks - Associate of Applied Science in Baking & Pastry
• Miriya Rittner - Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic & Web Design
• Marco Guzman - Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts
The Art Institute of Houston is one of The Art Institutes, a system of over 50 schools throughout North America. Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Several institutions included in The Art Institutes system are campuses of South University or Argosy University. The Art Institute of Houston, 4140 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77027© 2015 The Art Institutes. All rights reserved. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
See aiprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Learn more about our programs.Get Brochure