Published May 1, 2016
Student Learning Outcomes & Requirements
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/3467 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
- Apply basic theories and practices of Online Marketing.
- Translate client needs (either internal or external) into the development of an online marketing campaign.
- Use online marketing tools and techniques to achieve measurable goals established in the plan.
- Interpret the results and effectively report on the outcomes to the leadership.
- Utilize the data to improve future Online Marketing campaigns, tactics and strategies.
Program CoursesProgram Courses
ADVA201 Fundamentals of Marketing
ADVA204 Consumer Behavior & Persuasive Sales Techniques
ADVA207 Creative & Strategic Planning
ADVA208 Principles of Marketing Research
ADVA209 Portfolio I
ADVA302 Introduction to Advertising Campaigns
ADVA303 Interactive Advertising
ADVA304 Writing for Interactive Media
ADVA312 Emerging Media in Advertising
ADVA322 Digital Media Campaigns
ADVA402 Online Community Management
ADVA407 E-Commerce Strategies & Analytics
GWDA101 Applications & Industry
GWDA133 Fundamentals of Web Design
GWDA308 Business of Graphic Design
45 quarter credits required for an Internet Marketing Certificate
Note: The Art Institute of Pittsburgh—Online Division reserves the right to alter the sequencing of classes. Some courses are offered on a rotating basis. Students should consult their Academic Advisors and/or Department Chair when creating their course schedules to ensure they are following the recommended sequence. Students must meet all co/prerequisites for courses.