Graphic Design degree requirements
The prospective student must be a high school graduate with a minimum, cumulative, final high school CGPA of 1.5 or higher, or hold a General Education Development (GED) Certificate, or associate's degree or higher as a prerequisite for admission.
To check your operating system, browser and plug in capabilities, please click here.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription (Contains Adobe Acrobat Professional, After Effects, Animate, Audition, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro)
- Microsoft Office Professional (Version 2010 or higher) or Microsoft Office University 365
- Antivirus Software (Latest Version)
- Skype (Recommended)
Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Flash Player, Windows Media Player, and Java
Minimum technology requirements
- PC: Users should have systems with the following specifications: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor, Windows 7 with SP 1, 4 GB RAM (8GB recommended), 20 GB available hard disk space recommended, 1366 x 768 minimum display resolution (1920x1080 recommended) with 32-bit video card, 512MB of VRAM (1GB recommended), OpenGL 2.0–capable system.
- Mac: Users should have systems with the following specifications: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support, *Mac OS X v. 10.7 or higher, 4 GB RAM, 30 GB available hard disk space recommended, 1366 x 768 minimum display resolution (1920x1080 recommended) Retina display supported. 512 MB VRAM (1 GB recommended), and OpenGL 2.0–capable system.
*Mac users must have a minimum of OS 10.7 in order to run Adobe Creative Cloud.
Web browser requirements
Windows Users: The two latest releases of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome are supported.
Mac Users: The two latest releases of Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome are supported.
- Color Inkjet Printer
- Color Flatbed Scanner
- Digital Camera
- Drawing Supplies