Course ListingFashion Marketing & Management
Published June 1, 2016
Student Learning OutcomesStudent Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will have the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in current industry technology and software related to business and marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the four elements of marketing: product, place, promotion, and price.
- Identify merchandising elements of selection, inventory, distribution, and planning processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of visual merchandising as a communication tool.
- Apply and articulate professional standards and business concepts related to retail and fashion industries.
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/3250 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Program CoursesPROGRAM COURSES
RS092 College Success
ADVA201 Fundamentals of Marketing
ADVA204 Consumer Behavior & Persuasive Sales Techniques
ADVA407 E-Commerce Strategies & Analytics
FADA103 Textiles Fundamentals
FADA111 Survey of the Fashion Industry
FADA308 Fundamentals of Business
FND135 Image Manipulation
FMMA101 Introduction to Retailing
FMMA103 Survey of Manufacturing & Product Development
FMMA104 Sales Promotion
FMMA201 Merchandising Math
FMMA202 3D Visual Merchandising I
FMMA211 Retail Buying
FMMA212 3D Visual Merchandising II
FMMA218 Human Resource Management
FMMA301 Elements of Retail Logistics & Distribution
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION 48
Note: The Art Institute of California—Orange County (a campus of Argosy University) reserves the right to alter the sequencing of classes. Some courses are offered on a rotating basis. Students should consult their Academic Advisors and/or Department Chair when creating their course schedules to ensure they are following the recommended sequence. Students must meet all co/prerequisites for courses.