This is more than a school.
It's an inspiring community of like-minded people, all striving to bring out the best in themselves, and in each other. If you're ready to make creativity your way of life, we can help you prepare. Come find out how by attending Open House.
Next Open House: April 22, 2017
What you'll learn
A creative education is a unique challenge, and our Open House will give you an idea of what it's really like.
You'll have a chance to:
- See our school up close, including the tools and technologies our students use every day
- Learn more about the programs you're interested in
- Find out what it's like to be a student here
- Connect with other creative people
- Learn about your financial aid and payment options*
- Get answers to your questions
- Apply for admission
NOTE: Fashion and Culinary Programs will check in at 2300 Market Street on the 1st floor.
Making your future attainable starts with making your education more affordable.
Learn how you can earn a tuition grant of up to $17,820 for bachelor’s degree programs (an average of up to 20%) and up to $6,681, (up to 15%), for associate’s degree programs.
The Art Grant is offered at all Art Institutes schools except for The Art Institute of Vancouver and The Art Institute of Pittsburgh—Online Division. Amounts vary by location. Check with the school you’re considering attending for exceptions and details.
Think this might be the place for you?Then we look forward to meeting you. RSVP online or by phone, and we'll help you get started.