Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
Course ListingVisual Effects & Motion Graphics
Bachelor of Science
Published June 1, 2016
Student Learning Outcomes
- Traditional Art Skills: Graduates will demonstrate the ability to use traditional design skills in the production of digital art projects.
- Graduates will demonstrate an applied technical knowledge of compositing, effects, animation tools and software according to current industry standards.
- Graduates will demonstrate professionalism through the creation and presentation of a demo-reel and self-promotion package, according to current industry standards.
- Graduates will apply visual effects and motion graphics skills to meet the needs of corporate communication, television, motion picture, video production, and other media outlets.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to conceptualize, plan, execute, and deliver quality visual effects and motion graphic projects.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to work on team-based projects.
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/56 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Note: The Art Institute of Pittsburgh reserves the right to alter the sequencing of classes. Some courses are offered on a rotating basis. Students should consult their Academic Advisors and/or Department Chair when creating their course schedules to ensure they are following the recommended sequence. Students must meet all co/prerequisites for courses.