Fashion Marketing & Management
Course ListingFashion Marketing & Management
Bachelor of Science
Published January 1, 0001
Student Learning Outcomes
- Technology, Graduates utilize advanced business and design software for marketing, management, publications, social media, communication and visual merchandising.
- Marketing, Graduates analyze consumer behavior utilizing target markets, demographics, product development, psychographics, and cultural, social and individual variables to influence the buyer decision process.
- Management, Graduates apply the elements of management processes including personnel, operations, finance, and supply chain distribution.
- Visual Merchandising, Graduates design and critique visual merchandising as a communication tool to target-market merchandise to the consumer.
- Professionalism, Graduates demonstrate professional presentation skills through integrating and articulating appropriate communication skills, knowledge of fashion marketing and management and industry standards, professional practices, and ethics.
- Branding, Graduates evaluate and assess fashion branding, utilizing product trends, brand identity, and forecasting as related to creating a brand image
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/4326 for complete Gainful employment information for this degree.
Note: The Art Institute of Pittsburgh reserves the right to alter the sequencing of classes. Some courses are offered on a rotating basis. Students should consult their Academic Advisors and/or Department Chair when creating their course schedules to ensure they are following the recommended sequence. Students must meet all co/prerequisites for courses.