Web Design & Interactive Media
Course ListingWeb Design & Interactive Media
Bachelor of Science
Published June 1, 2016
Student Learning Outcomes
- Professional Presentation: Graduates demonstrate the mastery of concept and execution of web design and visual problem solving, and integrate industry standards, professional practices and ethics in a cohesive body of work.
- Design: Graduates evaluate and incorporate aesthetics and formal concepts of interactive design, including communication legibility and effectiveness, and interrelationships among applications, imagery and text.
- Technical Skill: Graduates demonstrate and apply competencies in interactive development through effective and efficient implementation of integrated functionality with authoring systems and/or web scripting.
- Problem Solving: Graduates apply advanced web design skills to document and produce designs and business solutions appropriate to a particular client or target audience while developing a professional portfolio.
- Concept: Graduates integrate theory of design concepts with historical and contemporary trends in interactive media.
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/47 for complete Gainful employment information for this degree.
Note: The Art Institute of Pittsburgh reserves the right to alter the sequencing of classes. Some courses are offered on a rotating basis. Students should consult their Academic Advisors and/or Department Chair when creating their course schedules to ensure they are following the recommended sequence. Students must meet all co/prerequisites for courses.