Web Design & Interactive Media
Course ListingWeb Design & Interactive Media
Published January 1, 0001
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate professional visual communication skills through the use of graphic illustrations, photography and typography.
- Integrate composition and design in support of concept
- Demonstrate the ability to program and code to functional requirements of media project(s).
- Apply critical thinking and needs analysis to concept design and in developing media marketing.
- Apply presentation and communication skills to produce design and business solutions appropriate to a particular client or target audience.
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/57 for complete Gainful employment information for this degree.
Note: The Art Institute of Pittsburgh reserves the right to alter the sequencing of classes. Some courses are offered on a rotating basis. Students should consult their Academic Advisors and/or Department Chair when creating their course schedules to ensure they are following the recommended sequence. Students must meet all co/prerequisites for courses.