One way we help support you in your journey to becoming a creative professional.
A creative education at The Art Institutes system of schools is rigorous and challenging. Managing the costs of earning your degree doesn’t have to be. We’re here to support you—and that includes rewarding you for your success while you’re in school by helping you lower your debt and manage the cost of your education by offering the Art Grant.
How does it work?
- You can earn a grant toward your tuition of up to $17,532 for bachelor’s degree programs (an average of up to 20%) and up to $6,721, (up to 15%), for associate’s degree programs.
- For every 12 credits you earn, as you maintain continuous enrollment and meet other eligibility criteria, you earn the grant to be applied to your tuition in the form of a credit applied during the next successive academic quarter.
- Students who earn their first 0-90 credits at an Art Institutes school will earn the grant at up to 15% of tuition cost. Students who earn 91-180 credits will earn the grant at up to 25% of tuition cost; bachelor’s degree candidates can thereby earn an average of up to 20% of their tuition cost.
- All new and current students are eligible, and there are no GPA requirements beyond Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- The Art Grant is offered at all Art Institutes schools except The Art Institute of Pittsburgh—Online Division. Amounts vary by location. Check with the school you’re considering attending for exceptions and details.
We’re here to help you plan and manage the cost of your education.
- If you’re already a student, you should meet with your Student Financial Aid Officers.
- If you’re a new student, talk with an Admissions Representative at the school you’re considering attending.
The Art Grant is offered at all Art Institutes schools except The Art Institute of Pittsburgh—Online Division. Amounts vary by location. Check with the school you’re considering attending for exceptions and details.
Your actual total grant award may vary by program, degree, amount of credits to be completed in a program after the effective date of Art Grant availability, violations of school policies, or breaks in enrollment. Your total tuition charges may be impacted by course drops, course withdrawals, or failing grades. Check with the school for exceptions and details.
Students must read and sign a Memorandum of Understanding regarding The Art Grant, which sets forth eligibility requirements and other conditions, before any grant is awarded. The ART Grant program may not be used in combination with the Continual Transfer Waiver.