Media Arts & Animation
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Published January 1, 0001
Student Learning Outcomes
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/4615 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
• Demonstrate application of learned concepts from foundation level art courses. These would include: drawing, color, form, design, composition and foundation level digital art skills
• Demonstrate an applied technical knowledge of animation tools and software according to current industry standards
• Demonstrate a practical understanding and application in the principles of animation, acting and movement and cinematic storytelling as it relates to 2D and 3D animation (as applicable)
• Demonstrate professionalism, through the creation and presentation of a demo-reel and self-promotion package, according to current industry standards
• Demonstrate the ability to conceptualize, plan, execute, and deliver quality animation projects
• Demonstrate the ability to work on team-based projects
Note: The Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham reserves the right to alter the sequencing of classes. Some courses are offered on a rotating basis. Students should consult their Academic Advisors and/or Department Chair when creating their course schedules to ensure they are following the recommended sequence. Students must meet all co/prerequisites for courses.