Student Learning Outcomes
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/1709 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
• Problem Solving - Solve complex interior design problems using the design process and their knowledge of interior design principles, theories and applications to analyze the client profile and project program, both individually and collaboratively
• Communication - Provide interior design services using effective oral, written, and visual communication employing a variety of means, methods and technologies, in both 2- and 3-dimensions
• Building Systems - Produce interior design solutions that constructively integrate with available building, environmental, and property management systems, as well as prevailing standards of use, maintenance and sustainability
• Interior Finish Materials - Specify and apply to their interior design solutions finish materials that meet prevailing standards of use, maintenance, sustainability, regulatory compliance, and aesthetics
• Professionalism - Provide professional services based on the interior design body of knowledge with a standard of care that both meets client needs and protects the health, safety, and welfare of the public in an ethical and legal manner resulting from exposure to academic and real-world experiences