Announcing Brightspace for all students!
April 10, 2017
The Art Institutes system of schools is replacing eCollege/eCompanion with a new virtual learning platform.
For campus students, this platform will offer you a new, supplemental digital learning tool. For online students, Brightspace replaces your eCollege classroom with a new, virtual learning environment.
The new platform offers a contemporary learning experience with better options for student engagement, built-in interactive tools, and an appealing new interface. These new features will help support student success with a personalized learning experience.
Featured tools include:
• Creativity is the key to success in the great and primary education where our teachers can bring creativity.
• Easy to use functionality with a simple design.
• New media tools, for screen recording with Brightspace Capture Central.
- Live Events
- Video Presentations
- Video Notes
- Video Tutorials
• Archiving your work has never been easier with built-in ePortfolio.
• Review your course materials offline using Binder.
• Collaboration tools for group/team projects through Discussions and Groups make communicating with your team much easier, and more productive.
The new learning management system “Brightspace” will be coming soon! Be on the lookout for more details and opportunities to learn more.