Student Learning Outcomes
See ge.artinstitutes.edu/programoffering/255 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
1. Communication: Graduates demonstrate elements of effectively telling a story to an audience; apply principles of visual communication to their work; have oral and written presentation skills appropriate to working with employers, colleagues, and clients.
2. Collaboration: Graduates demonstrate the ability to work on team-based projects.
3. Design Skills - Graduates demonstrate the ability to use traditional design skills in the production of digital art projects.
4. Technical: Graduates demonstrate an applied technical knowledge of compositing, effects, animation tools and software according to current industry standards.
5. Visual Effects: Graduates apply visual effects and motion graphics skills to meet the needs of corporate communication, television, motion picture, video production, and other media outlets.
6. Planning and Problem Solving: Graduates demonstrate the ability to conceptualize, plan, execute, and deliver quality visual effects and motion graphics projects.
7. Audio: Graduates produce and assemble necessary audio elements, including voice, sound effects and music and apply them effectively to motion graphic and visual projects.
8. Professionalism: Graduates demonstrate professionalism through the creation and presentation of a demo-reel and self-promotion package, according to current industry standards.