Art Institute of Seattle Instructor Featured in November 2015 Solo Exhibition
November 5, 2015
The artwork of Zanetka Kralova Gawronski, an Industrial Design Technology faculty member at The Art Institute of Seattle, is featured this month at Seattle’s CORE Gallery. Zanetka’s 2015 solo exhibition runs from November 4-28 with a opening reception on November 5.
Born in the Slovak Republic, Zanetka is an award-winning artist who has exhibited her work worldwide—from Finland and Monaco to Brooklyn and San Luis Obispo.
She says that her artwork focuses on “what is often overlooked—yet with a second glance is revealed to be precious.” Zanetka believes that showcasing these times “in between memories” will provide viewers with moments of quiet reflection—harkening back to forgotten times.
Her chosen mediums include sculpture, prints, and painting. A recent exhibition of her original creations included acrylic on panel artwork, as well as porcelain stoneware with an encaustic finish.
To view Zanetka’s work, visit her website or view her November 2015 gallery show at CORE Gallery in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood, 117 Prefontaine Place South.
Zanetka Kralova Gawronski’s achievements:
- 2nd Place, Rome Art Coterie 6th National Juried Exhibition, Rome, Georgia – juried by Dr. Linda Hightower, 2008
- Michelangelo Award, Excellence in Fine Art, Art Institute of Seattle, Seattle, WA, 2008
- Jurors Award, 10th Annual International Exhibition, San Luis Obispo, CA – Juried by Michiel Daniel, 2007
- People’s Choice Award, Honorable Mention, Spectrum: The Chakra Element, Micro Museum, Brooklyn, NY, 2007
- Book publication, MAXIMALISM (copyright 2005) Hotel Max book publication,
- 18 paintings in the Hotel Max collection, Seattle, WA, 2005
- Who’s Who Among Americas Teachers, 9th edition, 2005
Learn more about our programs.Get Brochure